As an Account Executive you are an important contact person to your client. You will have 1 to 2 years of experience in a communications agency. You will be working in a team for our client BMW, for the department after sales, and you will be responsible for the quality of the execution and coordination of several communication projects.
- Build a professional relationship with your client(s).
- Ensure a good follow up within the internal departments of the agency: finance, creative, strategic, print production departments, studio, digital and social content departments
- Offer your client proactive solutions
- Guarantee the good coordination & the planning of all your projects. Deadline’s respect is key.
- Accurate follow-up of all administration such as: preparation of estimates and invoices.
What do we expect
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in a communication agency, both offline and/or online
- You are very well organized, and you can work independently.
- You are a multi-tasker
- Client-service minded
- You are Dutch mother tongue, you speak French.
- Team player with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (creative, strategy, production)
What can you expect
- A competitive salary package.
- Working for a well renowned agency and talented colleagues.
- You will report to your account director who will manage your career plan & help you to grow.
Please send your application to Julie Demoulin, account director BMW after sales email@example.com
Have a look at our website www.aironair.com.