What will be your responsibilities?
- Use concepting and copywriting skills to collaborate with creative content producers and social media strategists to write, edit and proof copy for all types of social content. Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for user experience for all social platforms
- Manage social conversations, connecting with consumers and advocates through brand content and communications using blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Develop and execute social content plans, including the daily/ weekly/monthly frequency, subjects and content type for both organic and paid social marketing
- Research the reach, relevance and impact of relevant brand influencers/advocates
- Contribute to the evolution of the agency’s approach to Social as a discipline.
Do you have the profile we seek?
- 1+ year experience working in Social or digital marketing/advertising/PR/copywriting
- Passion for creating impact through Social communication, using data to derive insights on human behavior, and turning ideas into successful realities
- Exceptional writing skills, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
Ready for it ?
If so, please send your resume and motivation letter to Jérôme Naif firstname.lastname@example.org